HPC cluster of 2,000 cores (61 Tflops)
Information about our data center
Our Priority: Safety
Hosting EXTEND Data Center
Created in 2017, Extendo-DC is owned by EUROCFD and TRINAPS..
An alliance between two 100% French companies, this Data Center is located at the Techn’Hom in Belfort and benefits from secure infrastructures:
- Ultra-reliable EDF loop backed up by inverter and generator set
- Redundant solution for electricity, cooling, and connectivity
- Energy-optimized free-cooling
- Very high speed fiber optic connection
- High-Performance Data center : 20 kW racks
Data security : a priority
To ensure the confidentiality and security of customer data, our equipment is secured and redundant by the company TRINAPS. Automated data archiving is carried out locally and remotely.
BECHTLE has been our “HPC solutions integrator” for several years. Their expertise and HPC services are adapted to our powerful calculations. Their proximity allows us to optimize the possibilities of the Data center.
We use Windows Server 2008R2 for the installation and configuration of our software. Bechtle and Microsoft are working together on our HPC cluster.